There's a great way to keep your Wordpress installations updated along with all associated themes and plug-ins.
All you need to do is install the Automatic Updater plug-in onto your Wordpress installation.
It's easy - just follow these steps -
1. Login to wp-admin
2. Go to Plug-ins -> Add New
3. Search for "Advanced Automatic Updates"
4. Install and activate the Advanced Automatic Updates plug-in
5. Go to "settings" for Advanced Automatic Updates and check the following two boxes -
Update your plugins automatically?
Update your themes automatically?
Now you're all set. Your Wordpress, themes and plug-ins will all be kept updated for you. Keeping your Wordpress updated helps keep it, and your website, secure.
- 7 gebruikers vonden dit artikel nuttig
There are lots of things that can be done to greatly enhance security on your Wordpress site. We...